Products to be returned must be within 30 days of the invoice date printed on the customers invoice.
Tiles must be returned in full box quantities only. No loose tiles will be credited and box condition must be the same as originally recieved.
It is the CUSTOMERS responsibility to ARRANGE and PAY for any haulage costs to send returned tiles back to the seller in full box quantities. The seller will not be responsible for any damages on reciept of any returned goods.
– Please do not damage the product packaging in any way. This includes ripping boxes, bags, protective plastic wrapping and writing on or sticking labels on the packaging.
– Please send items back to us in suitable packaging such as protective jiffy envelopes or sturdy boxes to ensure they are not damaged during transportation.
– Please send products back via a means appropriate to the product type – for instance we do not recommend that fragile items are returned via general post as they are likely to be damaged, these should be returned on a pallet to avoid damage.
– If returned products are received damaged then we will not be able to process a refund. If the packaging is damaged then we may not be able to process a refund or may have to impose a manufacturer’s re-packaging fee if available.
– Please do include the Returns Note we send you. Failure to do so can hold up the process as we may not be able to identify returned items otherwise.